Hello, Each number/question requires a paragraph title prior to answering the qu
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Each number/question requires a paragraph title prior to answering the question. Also, please use a title sentence to begin as an answer to each question & a transition sentence leading into the next question/answer please. Thank you!
1. Describe the pathophysiology of the disease process that your patient has been diagnosed with. What is going on with the physiology, what are the risk factors, and typical symptoms? (20 points)
2. Choose a first-line medication that would be used to treat the disease of your patient. Choose the medication, dose, route, and frequency. Describe and explain the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of the medication. Include in your description a discussion about the timing of administration of the medication. (15 points)
3. What are the common and dangerous side effects of the medication? (10 points)
4. Describe potential interactions with food and medications (over-the-counter, prescription, herbal supplements). Be sure to not only list an interaction, but describe what would potentially happen to the patient if the interaction occurs. (10 points)
5. Explain the non-medication therapy that would be indicated for the patient and explain why it is indicated. (10 points)
6. What type of follow-up plan would the patient need to help to monitor the effectiveness of the treatment? How soon would you follow up and what diagnostic questions, assessments, and/or tests would be indicated? (10 points)
7. Explain what teaching needs to be done with the patient/family regarding the medication. Write out a 1-page teaching sheet for the patient and/or family. (15 points)
8. Writing quality, APA format including appropriate citations and references. (10 points)