his lesson will deal with interpreting and creating various graphs. You will lea
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
his lesson will deal with interpreting and creating various graphs. You will learn most of the information by reading the examples in your textbook as the material is not that complex.
1. Read through example 3 on page 44 in your textbook for the visual display of a frequency distribution called a Histogram (please note, for our class, we always use midpoints on the horizontal axis and not the boundaries method).
2. You’ll have to create a Histogram for your Survey Project (due at the end of this Module). Directions for how to do that are provided in Lesson 5.
3. Read all of section 2.2 in your textbook making note of each example.
4. Check Your Understanding with
this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCupWuGnUOI
5. Practice interpreting graphs by selecting problems from the homework set at the end of section 2.2. Select the odd problems so you can check your answer in the back of the book.
n this lesson, you will put all the skills together that you’ve learned so far by creating a Powerpoint with the results of your survey you conducted with your classmates at the beginning of this module..you MUST have at least 20 responses to your question ,so if you don’t have enough classmates you’ll have to ask friends and family your question until you have a total of at least 20 responses. Also…be sure YOU have answered every survey question posted by classmates as part of your grade depends on your complete and timely participation.
1. Please read through the Project details posted in a document AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE to include the grading rubric. It tells you everything you’ll need to include in your Powerpoint.
2. Take a look at the sample project attached below from a past student for an idea of what a good completed project looks like . Your project will have to include some typed commentary that shows that you understand what the calculations mean. Its not enough to just show that you can follow directions for finding these values, but that you know what they mean. That’s what your commentary should show….it should NOT just be a typed descriiption of how you got the values, but commentary that shows that you know what they represent and how to use them. You should also make sure to explain how you could use the graphs and make inferences from them). JUST ADD THE COMMENTARY WITHIN EACH SLIDE…DO NOT ADD COMMENTARY AS A SEPARATE NOTE AS THOSE DON’T SHOW UP WHEN GRADER REVIEWS YOUR PROJECT
3. Watch this video for how to create the required Histogram on Excel. Make sure to save your Excel file because you’ll have to upload that along with your powerpoint:
4. Complete your Project and submit prior to the due date..use the “Survey Project and Excel File Upload” link to upload your submission. This is due by Sunday!